Ethno-quest is an entertaining informative game full of fun and adventures based on familiarity with the rich ukrainian culture and traditions on the territory of National Museum Pirogovo.
Participants will move around the territory of museum solving the extraordinary intellectual challenges, cognitive riddles and active quests.
Everything in this game is connected to history and national ukrainian traditions, all in-game characters are dressed in national clothes.
The scenario of this quest game is based on the spectacular movie “The Lost Letter” which is filmed by the classic work of Nikolai Gogol.
During the game:
- Tasting of traditional ukrainian treats: samogon (strong alcohol drink) and salo (bacon cooked by by traditional ukrainian way)
- Real cossack fun
- Exploring museum sights in unusual way
- Active quests on adroitness and endurance
- Intellectual challenges
- Interaction with authentic dressed in-game characters
- Using of different quest game props and weapons
- Solving logic riddles
- Encrypted messages
- Searching for hidden objects and symbols
- Memorable souvenirs for all participants
- Trio of ukrainian traditional musicians who will sing legendary folk songs
- Visit to real ukrainian tavern, where you will taste traditional ukrainian treats: samogon (strong alcohol drink), salo (bacon cooked by by traditional ukrainian way) and traditional pickles
- Riding on real cossack horses
- Workshop with traditional cossack weapons
- Workshop with hereditary poter during which you will create a traditional pottery by ancient ukrainian method
- Real market dealer whom you have to find to get ukrainian souvenirs as a present for good memory